Merris Summit Collection Features Elegant Simplicity and Powerful Connectivity
Atlanta, GA, June 15, 2015 — Merris, connected furniture for modern conference and huddle rooms, introduces its inaugural line – the Summit Collection. This modular series features six table configurations, each with turnkey collaboration technologies built directly into durable, attractive structures. Summit is designed to work easily within a variety of room shapes and sizes, accommodating teams of three to ten people and collaborators across the globe.
“We are introducing Merris furniture through the Summit Collection, because we are dedicated to creating products that can take interaction to new heights,” said company partner Chris Bell.
“These tables are straight forward and functional,” said Merry McCleary, Merris partner. “We tapped into a long history of experience with conference room spaces to produce a selection of pieces that each have a perfect place in the standard meeting room sizes where teams work most.”
The Summit Collection features six unique designs each constructed with technology in mind, first and foremost. The tables are finished with a variety of contemporary solid and natural quartz surfaces, as well as premium laminate options providing vast design flexibility. AV connections, simple control and flat panel displays are integrated and delivered with each table simplifying the approach to turn-key delivery of meeting and collaboration rooms through one source.
- The Curve S3 is designed to accommodate teams of up to three people comfortably, making it ideal for huddle spaces where small teams work together.
- The Disc S6 is a circular connected table that facilitates interaction in a workspace for up to six team members.
- The Point S8 is a trapezoidal conference table with an open-ended design that accommodates up to eight team members in traditionally shaped conference rooms.
- The Curve S5 table is a comfortable, arc shaped option that works well in office rooms that are being converted into collaboration spaces.
- The Disc S9 is a large round meeting table with optional banquet seats designed to comfortably seat up to nine team members.
- The Point S10 is the largest connected conference table in the series, designed for expansive collaboration spaces.
The Summit Collection is available now. For more information, spec sheets and design resources, visit merris.com/products.
Merris is a single source for connected furniture for modern conference and huddle rooms. Our thoughtfully pre-designed suites streamline the process of purchasing and building technology integrated meeting spaces. We help clients go from design to use with minimal hassle or customization. Equipped with our turnkey work environments, teams can reach new levels of teamwork and productivity. See how Merris can help you connect simply at www.merris.com.